Following advice and Guidance from Public Health England we are asking patients not to come into the practice.
For information on the Corona Virus please go to NHS 111 on-line.
If you have any non-coronavirus related symptoms please call the practice on 020 8985 8388 to arrange a telephone consultation with a GP. You will not be able to come into the practice to book a telephone consultation with a GP.
We are cancelling all non-urgent appointments with GPs and practice nurses.
If you need to order a repeat prescription you can do this on line www.thenightingalepractice.co.uk if you have forgotten your password phone the practice and a receptionist will re-set your password for you.
If you do not have access to the internet then call the practice and a receptionist will take your order over the phone and arrange to have it sent to a local pharmacy of your choice.
Self Certificate & Employer advice
Thank you for co-operation – We will keep you updated with this ever changing situation.
Thank You The Staff of the Nightingale Practice
Coronavirus information translated to 20 different languages
Doctors of the world have released advice on Coronavirus for patients in 20 different languages, click on the link below:
We are writing to you about what Covid-19 means for your repeat prescriptions and how your requests will be processed during the outbreak:
· Due to the Covid-19 outbreak if you need to reorder your repeat medicines please order via online app or by email or telephone – do not visit the surgery.
· Upon receipt of online / phone request the prescription will be sent to the pharmacy.
· Please allow 48-72 hours before collecting your medicines.
· If you are unable to collect or unwell please send a carer or a representative.
· The prescription issued will be for the same amounts you have had before.
· You should not order your medicines more than 7 days before you are due to run out.
· You should continue taking and ordering your medicines as usual.
· Please do not ask your practice to increase amounts of medicines as this may lead to drug shortages.
Ear Bulb Syringing
Please see attached information on ear bulb syringing